Technology: Universal Servo Drive
Quadrants: 2 or 4
Phase Current Peak: 30 Amps (peak of sine)
Phase Current Cont.: 12 Amps (peak of sine)
Introducing ElectroCraft's Universal Drive, the newest addition to the ElectroCraft CompletePower™ Plus family of DC motor drives.
The Universal Drive takes performance, efficiency and flexibility to the next level, utilizing state-of-the-art digital drive technology combined with an intuitive and highly configurable user interface. Perfect for a wide range of industrial, commercial market, and consumer product applications. The CPP-A12V80A-SA-USB is one of four standard capacities in the model lineup. Customized versions are also offered to meet large volume OEM requirements.
- Driven by design to be one of the most space efficient, low voltage, digital servo drives available.
- Utilizes the latest in digital drive architecture to provide software selectable control mode operation.
- Compatible with Brushless motors, PMDC Brush motors, and Stepper motors (Open-Loop and Closed-Loop) from 12 to 80 VDC and up to 12A continuous, 30A peak current.
- Modes of operation include speed control, torque control or step & direction positioning for Brushless, PMDC Brush and Closed-Loop Steppers.
- Sine-wave commutation for brushless motors using either hall sensors or encoder feedback.
- Advanced Field Oriented Control (FOC) of Brushless and Closed-Loop Stepper motors provides high dynamic response resulting in a robust motor controller with low torque ripple that produces smoother, more efficient motion!
- Open-loop stepper motors support single step up to 256 micro-steps (1MHz max step rate @50% ± 10% duty-cycle).
- Encoder feedback or IxR compensation is available for PMDC Brush motors.
- Easy setup and configuration via USB interface with ElectroCraft Complete Architect™ - Windows-based software.