CPP-A24V80: 24A 80V Universal Servo Drive with USBCPP-A24V80A-SA-USB
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Technology: Universal Servo Drive
Quadrants: 2 or 4
Phase Current Peak: 60 Amps (peak of sine)
Phase Current Cont.: 24 Amps (peak of sine)
Introducing ElectroCraft's Universal Drive, the newest addition to the ElectroCraft CompletePower™ Plus family of DC motor drives.
The Universal Drive takes performance, efficiency and flexibility to the next level, utilizing state-of-the-art digital drive technology combined with an intuitive and highly configurable user interface. Perfect for a wide range of industrial, commercial market, and consumer product applications. The CPP-A24V80A-SA-USB is one of four standard capacities in the model lineup. Customized versions are also offered to meet large volume OEM requirements.
- Driven by design to be one of the most space efficient, low voltage, digital servo drives available.
- Utilizing the latest in digital drive architecture to provide software selectable control mode operation.
- Compatible with Brushless motors and PMDC Brush motors from 12 to 80 VDC and up to 24A continuous, 60A peak current.
- Modes of operation include speed control, torque control or step & direction positioning for Brushless and PMDC Brush motors.
- Sine-wave commutation for brushless motors using either hall sensors or encoder feedback.
- Advanced Field Oriented Control (FOC) provides high dynamic response resulting in a robust motor controller with low torque ripple that produces smoother, more efficient motion!
- Encoder feedback or IxR compensation is available for PMDC Brush motors.
- Easy setup and configuration via USB interface with ElectroCraft Complete Architect™ - Windows-based software.