Technology: Universal Servo Drive
Peak Output Power: 2075 Watts
Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC
Peak Output: 100 Amps (peak of sine)
Continuous Output: 40 Amps (peak of sine)
Introducing ElectroCraft's Universal Drive, the newest addition to the ElectroCraft CompletePower™ Plus family of DC motor drives.
Optimize your motor’s performance with an ElectroCraft drive! ElectroCraft's Universal Drive is the latest addition to the ElectroCraft CompletePower™ Plus family of DC motor drives. The Universal Drive takes performance, efficiency, and flexibility to the next level, utilizing state-of-the-art digital drive technology combined with an intuitive and highly configurable user interface. Compatible with a variety of motor architectures, including Brushless DC Motors, PMDC Brush Motors and DC Stepper Motors, the Universal Drive is perfect for a wide variety of applications. There are five standard capacities available in the model lineup with customized versions available for large volume OEM requirements. Now available with CAN Bus!
- Driven by design to be one of the most space efficient, low voltage, digital servo drives available.
- Utilizes the latest in digital drive architecture to provide software selectable control mode operation.
- Compatible with Brushless motors and PMDC Brush motors from 12 to 24 VDC and up to 40A continuous, 100A peak current.
- Modes of operation include speed, torque, or position control.
- Sine-wave commutation for brushless motors using either hall sensors or encoder feedback.
- Advanced Field Oriented Control (FOC) of Brushless motors provides high dynamic response resulting in a robust motor controller with low torque ripple that produces smoother, more efficient motion!
- Hall sensor feedback with compensation function for 3-phase brushless motor commutation.
- Digital encoder feedback for precise speed and position control.
- Easy setup and configuration via USB interface with ElectroCraft Complete Architect™ - Windows-based software.