MP36: Mobility grade 4-pole PMDC motor with 2-stage right-angle gearboxMP36-WL-018V24-400-X
Peak Torque: 109.9 Nm (973 lb.in)
ElectroCraft's MP36 integrates a 4-pole PMDC brush motor with a 2-stage right-angle worm gearbox, designed for medical mobility applications.
ElectroCraft MobilePower™ gearmotors feature an integrated design that provides increased performance and reliability at an affordable price compared to traditional motor/gearbox combinations. As with all ElectroCraft products, MobilePower™ gearmotors are customizable to meet specific application requirements.
- Smooth, efficient motion
- Durable and highly reliable integrated worm-gear design
- Suitable for uneven terrain and curb-climbing
- High starting torque:
- Peak starting torque up to 109.89Nm
- 15-minute continuous torque up to 31.42Nm
- Configurable or completely customizable designs
- Motor, gearbox, brake, encoder, cabling
- Typical applications:
- Medical Mobility Chairs
- Stair Lifts